Friday, September 15, 2006

Paint Job By The Forummers

Liverpool Losing 3-0 To Everton


My word, look at the details! You have Reina red faced. You have Andy Johnson, and a bunch of blues with laughing faces. You have PETER CROUCH with that disgusted face and of course Robbie Fowler...who looked...fat. Oh and Rafa + Moyes.

Ashley 'They Didn't Cheer For Me' Cole


"My worst fears were confirmed when, as Thierry and I sat in the centre circle after the final whistle, his name was sung from the rooftops while my contribution was recognised by a deafening silence."

HAHAHAHAH


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cole had great potential when he started out, but i think he has let all this money thing get in the way of his football...Riise is twice the player Cole ever will be.

DROGBALLS said...

Yup, I think he got misled and chose the wrong agent. Oh well I really think he'll go on to regret what he did 10 years down the road with another autobiography. The Hard 'Cole' Truth.