Friday, September 01, 2006

Even Funnier Football Mascots...

Thanks for the tip off from fellow football blogger, I found that the Championship is filled with weirder mascots than the Premiership. Again, let's take a look!


Plymouth
Pilgrim Pete


Luton Town
Harry the Hatter

He's coming to get ya! Coming to get YA!


Southend Utd
Sammy The Shrimp

Oh...sh*t...


Barnsley
Toby Tyke

Okay, I know Barnsley is trying to scare away the children, but seriously, the single most hideous mascot EVER. Ugly as fook! HAHAHA


Sheffield Wednesday
Bazz - Ollie - Ozzie

Threesome for tonight, eh? Oh..3 owls!



And..Wait for it...


Liverpool FC
Crouchinator aka. Crouchy the Giraffe!



:D



3 comments:

Emma said...

I'm trying to see from that picture whether or not Crouch has a six pack.

DROGBALLS said...

hahaha oh my god. :p

Emma said...

I know you think I'm kidding, but I'm actually not. If he had a six pack, he would be even hotter to me. Yum.