Friday, June 15, 2007

Back To Business

Alright, I hear the loud cheer here. I'm finally back from the holidays, physically, spiritually and mentally recharged and ready to get on with the formalities of life again.

It's encouraging to see you people still chatting on the tagboard and my apologies for not replying because there's too many and I don't know where to start with! But anyway I'll try to do it from tomorrow onwards and keep in contact with you guys.

So apparently I haven't missed out much since Liverpool STILL haven't sign up any players yet and there isn't anything major other than the fixtures list which looked pretty decent with Aston Villa first. But being a poor away team, perhaps it's time we make things right from the start of the season while playing Chelsea at Anfield early on might be a good thing.

And time for everyone to congregate here again. =)

1 comment:

Matej said...

Welcome back mate!


now...start writing ;)