Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Small Little Update....

I'm a little lazy tonight. So no football updates! (Hurray girls!) haha! So i was late for school today by around...20minutes. Not surprisingly the lecturer couldn't give a toss. But travelling from home to NP does suck sometimes, especially on rainy days. Thursday's timetables a little unique. There wont be a break from 12-1pm but the day's lesson end at 1pm.

So made my way down to the Thomson macs to meet Alina up for lunch. As usual comment on Newpaper stories, talk rubbish and she spilled some of her sec1 secret! HAHA. SCREAM ALINA!! oops...was tempted to post her retarded photo..but she warned me that her face sells, so I might end up on Newpaper soon if i post.

Ah well, i shall go back and play Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I actually saw a dude that looks like Wayne Rooney!! I MUST find that guy and get his pictures up here!!

REDS in Carlsberg Advertisement


Saw it on Channel 5 the other day. Quite..silly actually and the Singapore version doesn't have the "proud sponsor of Liverpool Football Club". Starring Steven Gerrard, Jose Reina, Djibril Cisse, Jamie Carragher and Xabi Alonso.

No comments: