Wednesday, October 25, 2006

You Have Diving, Shirt Pulling, Elbowing....

Now you have a brand new way of fouling people which is biting, or in Jermaine Defoe and Tottenham's case, 'nibbling'. I'm sure some of you might be aware the incident over the weekend in the game between West Ham and Spurs. Apparently Jermaine Defoe was tackled from behind by Javier Mascherano and in a fit of anger, the Spurs striker turned around and bit Mascherano in the arm!




Hahaha, funniest thing I've seen for weeks. Maybe after the 'Lasagne Gate', Martin Jol ordered his players not to eat raw meat and Defoe just got hungry....*chew*

4 comments:

loveuamy said...

weird isn't it. just wondering what was he thinking...

DROGBALLS said...

He's just hungry..

Anonymous said...

no matter how angry i am i am not going to bite some1 at any part to let go my anger.i ll stick to punching n kick or shoutin

DROGBALLS said...

I'll stick to mumbling to myself hahaha