Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Reds vs Arsenal Round II: Carling Cup Quater Finals

Sad to say, but I'm not looking forward to this match and also, I don't think I'll be able to watch it. It's 4.30am in the morning here and I have class at 8am, which might be a day from hell because of the 2 oral presentations I'll have to do as well as a practical test.

If we lose again, then tomorrow truly will become another bad day. Imagine all the stress and also, disappointments of getting dumped out of another cup by the same team in a span of 4 days.

And it'll be a fantastic day....

for the Arsenal fans to bait me, have a go and laugh at me.

I'm hating tomorrow already. So come on, don't let me down again. Not as if I do not have enough disappointments in life!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Oh, wrong post. Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: