Thursday, May 03, 2007

Funny Things I Dug Out

The aftermath of the Champions League semi finals is one to savour but only if you're Liverpool or Milan fan. There are so many things flying around with even our CEO, Rick Parry coming out to have a sly dig at Chelsea having said 'I guess when you've invested £500m it's a fantastic season to win the League Cup'.

Here are two other class humour from Football365 (as always, my source):

Okay, this is really mean. Sorry ManYoo fans. But I can't help it.



Oh how about TShirt365 giving glory to our Zen Rafa. Will look really funny if you wear this out though! If there's anything funny you'll love to share, do drop me a mail or comments.

2 comments:

panji.semirang said...

Perhaps the next finale will be in Germany! Then we'll go for 'Almost In Germany'!

DROGBALLS said...

AIG = Athens is Gone as well hahahaha