Alternative World Cup Squad!
Alright I stumbled across a satirical website made for World Cup by presumably an English football fan. What he did was he replaced players from the national teams with names that are related to the country and some are stereotypical (something like what I've did with the Sweden squad yesterday). Interesting ones are the Argentina squad where all the players are on the ground and it means they are divers and the entire Ivory Coast have their names replaced with N'something and N'something..becuase a lot of their players have 'N'' infront of their names like N'Diaye etc.
for the good of all man-kind, i'll post the funniest one. The Koreans!
GK: Pak It In
LB: Suk Mi Cok (self-explanitary...M18.)
RB: Too Lef Feet
CB: Yoo Wan Sum, Fuk Yoo Too (!!)
LW: Mek It Up
RW: Mee Luf Dog (me love dog)
CM: Fal Wen Takl (fall when tackle?), Cry Wen Foul
FW: Wai No Gol, Sing Wen Win (why no goal, sing when win)
I cannot stop laughing after reading it. So go on and have a laugh!
Arsenal vs FC Barcelona
Stade de France, Paris
Wednesday 17th May, 20:45pm
Arsenal: Lehmann, Cole, Eboue, Toure, Campbell, Ljungberg, Pires, Gilberto, Fabregas, Hleb, Henry;
Barcelona: Valdes, van Bronckhorst, Belleti, Marques, Puyol, Edmilson, Deco, Iniesta, Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Giuly;
Things Arsenal Shouldn't Do:
1) Man mark Ronaldinho. Man-marking him will mean 1 less player from your team. He'll get sucked all over the place by Ronnie and leaving gaps for people like Deco and Giuly to exploit.
2) Sit too deep / defensive line too forward. If the Arsenal defence lacked discipline and allow any of this to happen, then good game to you. If you sit too deep, they'll surround you like vultures and supply lines will be cut, leaving Henry on himself upfront. Push it too forward might leave heaps of gap behind your defence where Eto'o can use his speed to exploit, especially Saint Denis is a huge stadium.
3) Tries to play their beautiful game. Win it not by style and substance, but please, do it efficiently and then defend like you guys did against Real Madrid and Villarreal. 1 goal migt not be enough though.
World Cup Preview
Actually the next team in line is Costa Rica. But do you think I know anything about them? Or do you really care? So I will shift my attention to everyone's favourite. England from Group B.
Keepers: Robinson (Tottenham), James (Manchester City), Green (Norwich);
Defenders: G Neville (Manchester United), Ferdinand (Manchester United), Terry (Chelsea), Cole (Arsenal), Campbell (Arsenal), Carragher (Liverpool), Bridge (Chelsea);
Midfielders: Beckham (Real Madrid), Carrick (Tottenham), Lampard (Chelsea), Gerrard (Liverpool), Hargreaves (Bayern Munich), Jenas (Tottenham), Downing (Middlesbrough), J Cole (Chelsea), Lennon (Tottenham);
Strikers: Rooney (Manchester United), Owen (Newcastle), Crouch (Liverpool), Walcott (Arsenal)
* Young Theo Walcott of Arsenal has never started a top-flight game.
* Jermaine Jenas and Owen Hargreaves are the worst player to attend this, or any, World Cup.
Man to Watch: Unlikely to be fit, but Rooney is my pick, along with Captain Marvel Steven Gerrard and John Terry.
Youth to Watch: Aaron Lennon and maybe Theo Walcott?
Prediction: Semi Finals...they seemed to be quite over-rated. But if they can play well together, its hard for teams to stop them.
Ruud Van Horseface Have Joined Newcastle!
Horse in a barcode.....
Sorry. Just a wind up :P.....coat and taxi....