Sunday, March 25, 2007

Happy Birthday, You Beauty!

The beauty is none other than the thing you're viewing now. Ah, one year passes so quickly that it's so surreal. Everything happened so quickly and at a glance, it's already one year since I've posted my 'maiden' post on here.

I'm a pretty lukewarm person and hard to get me passionate for something for a extended period of time but seriously, football plus blogging means I've found something I love deeply although at the same time, not compromising something bigger that is Him above.

He gave me the skills necessary to make this a success (maybe partly? :p) and here I am thanking Him.

And not forgetting you bunch of people, who regularly tags and comment on here. It's always encouraging to see all the replies and it's my joy to entertain all of you and to sharing the love and knowledge of the game together.

Thanks for the support and everything, before it gets oh so NAGGY. Whoever you are, wherever you're from, THANK YOU!


PS: I don't know the exact numbers of visitors since the first day because my trusted blog counter is a scam and it liesssss. Oh whatever....Google Analytics is still your friend...

7 comments:

khairilizam said...

Dude...Red Cauldron = one of the best..keep up the brilliant work....

Gerek! said...

congo james ...

*pat myself on the back again* :P

Chris O said...

Happy Birthday, Drogballs! You must be feeling rightly proud of yourself for all the good work you do on The Red Cauldron. Well done and keep it up!

We're not far off celebrating our own 1st birthday at Some People Are On The Pitch. It's May 7th 2007, so only 42 days away now!

Oh I do love a good celebration... :-)

loveuamy said...

well done The Red Cauldron! keep it up!

DROGBALLS said...

thanks everyone. Very much appreciated. Do keep coming back!

Chris, make it a big one! Mine is not so big because I'm a little busy nowadays. Cheers matey.

Tim Robinson said...

I'll add my name to the 'Congrats List' Drog. Good work.

Love reading your stuff.

For anyone interested, statcounter.com is a brilliant web page analysis program that is worth checking out. And it's FREE !!

I have no interest in the website, just love the features.

Once again, great work Drog, keep up the good work.

DROGBALLS said...

Thanks pal! Keep coming back for visit alright and drop comments :D

anyway I signed up for Google Analytics already so it should be pretty good. Thanks anyway!