Monday, June 19, 2006

Day 11 Latest And....

Possibly The Weirdest Thing That Ever Happened To Me...

Okay now, prepare to listen to a really weird story of mine. After the Switzerland and Togo match was finished, I wanted to catch some sleep before the Spain match and so I went into my room to close the window. Then I closed the first window....then the second window..BAM. I felt something's wrong with the window and i noticed something dropped into my room. DEAR LORD IT WAS A BIRD. Lying on the floor! WHAT ON EARTH WAS THAT ABOUT? I'm traumatised and I don't think I'm ever gonna touch that window again. Anyway, I blame Richard Gere.


He bought 10 thousand birds and they're flying everywhere.


Coat...and taxi....BUT it's a true story though!


Togo.....Togone....


Signal Iduna Park, Dortmund

Switzerland 2 - 0 Togo

Scorers:
SUI - A. Frei (17min), T. Barnetta (88min);


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhaha that was really funny,you're definetly no richard gere! HAHAH :P what the heck is the bird doing in your room?was it alive?

emily here btw :)

DROGBALLS said...

haha how do i know. i was just closing the window and it was lying there! Grr..maybe it's sleeping somewhere on the window ledge or smth. Uhm..yea it flew off. thankfully....