Friday, June 23, 2006

Well, Gattuso, YOU JUST GOT MERK'D !

Gennaro Gattuso - 'The Ultimate Barbarian'

I had this nickname for AC Milan's Italian midfielder Gennaro Gattuso. That is the barbarian. His entics on the field makes him the ultimate warrior every team wants and puts Paddy Vieira to shame to be honest. Yesterday while the Italians are celebrating Fillipo Inzaghi's goal, he went over to the coach, tried to strangle him and ran off after that. Lippi's face was priceless as he seemed like he's sh*tting himself when Gattuso appeared from nowhere to strangle him.

Anyway the video below is something like wht Rio Ferdinand did to the England players. Prank'd!



Seriously, do you even need to understand Italian in order to watch it? I don't think so! Ah, you know..the Italians, they are so expressive and waving their hand around and yea, waving their hands around is their kind of language. At the back portion of the video, it seemed like a modern day drama with him shouting all the *beeps* and *tooot* around and even had 2 kicks at the accomplice! This guy does need anger management and I've never seen someone that looses his cool as quickly as him. What a legend.


Okay, I'm not done yet...



Gattuso vs Poulsen. Look at his reaction. can't help but think is there any footballers more passionate than him? As in..showing it outwards? HAHA


The Silly Things....Footballers Say

Few days back I covered the silly things girls say about football and you thought it was class. Why not listen to the footballers themselves?


'I couldn't settle in Italy - it was like living in a foreign country.' - Ian Rush

Interviewer: 'Would it be fair to describe you as a volatile player?'
David Beckham: 'Well, I can play in the centre, on the right and occasionally on the left side.'

'If you're 0-0 down, there's no-one better to get you back on terms than Ian Wright.' - Robbie Earle

'Germany are a very difficult team to play...they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

'I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened, but I don't know into what religion yet.' - David Beckham

'The Brazilians were South America, and the Ukranians will be more European.' - Phil Neville

'All that remains is for a few dots and commas to be crossed.'
- Mitchell Thomas

'Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had.' - David Beckham

'The opening ceremony was good, although I missed it.'
- Graeme Le Saux

'Sometimes in football you have to score goals.' - Thierry Henry

'I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league.' - Mark Viduka

'He's put on weight and I've lost it, and vice versa.' - Ronnie Whelan

'We lost because we didn't win.' - Ronaldo

'I've had 14 bookings this season - 8 of which were my fault, but 7 of which were disputable.' - Paul Gascoigne

'I've never wanted to leave. I'm here for the rest of my life, and hopefully after that as well.' - Alan Shearer

'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.' - Mark Draper

'You've got to believe that you're going to win, and I believe we'll win the World Cup until the final whistle blows and we're knocked out.'
- Peter Shilton

'I faxed a transfer request to the club at the beginning of the week, but let me state that I don't want to leave Leicester.' - Stan Collymore

'I was watching the Blackburn game on TV on Sunday when it flashed on the screen that George Ndah had scored in the first minute at Birmingham. My first reaction was to ring him up. Then I remembered he was out there playing.' - Ade Akinbiyi

'Without being too harsh on David Beckham, he cost us the match.'
- Ian Wright

'It was a big relief off my shoulder.' - Paul Gascoigne

'I'm as happy as I can be - but I have been happier.' - Ugo Ehiogu

'Leeds is a great club and it's been my home for years, even though I live in Middlesbrough.' - Jonathan Woodgate

'I can see the carrot at the end of the tunnel.' - Stuart Pearce

'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.'
- David Beckham

'I was surprised, but I always say nothing surprises me in football.'
- Les Ferdinand

'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.'
- Gary Lineker

'Winning doesn't really matter as long as you win.' - Vinny "IM THE JUGGERNAUT, B*TCH!" Jones

Silly Quotes Champion: David Beckham - 4 times!

There you have it, the England captain being the silliest of all.


No comments: