Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Official World Cup Song...

"Times Of Our Lives" - Toni Braxton & Il Divo

I don't know when this song was unveilled, but this is officially the song for the World Cup 2006. I must say that this song actually gives me goosebumps and make my eyes alittle red. It speaks of passion, the joy and disappointment and also the emotions that has been shown during the past few World Cup and the song just fits in with those videos so nicely. Here it is...



5 great voices coming together with an epic ochestra in the background. This is so much better than the Japorea one, which is if i'm not wrong, a techno. Fantastic, this gets me all hyped up for the World Cup already!

Transfer Rumours...

Darren Bent To Liverpool?
Liverpool will launch an astonishing (to me) bid for Charlton's hitman, Darren Bent and it will cost.....9.5mil pounds! Oh gosh this better be just a rumour and a huge lie by The Sun...He might be the top English goal scorer last season, but I reckon he'll be a one-season wonder (something like Kevin Phillips) and then go on to disappear the next few seasons. Please...no......

ManYoo Moves For Unhappy Paddy
Manchester United will make a shock move for ex-Arsenal captain, Patrick Vieira, who is unhappy at Juventus after only one season at the Italian giant. I'm not too sure why he's unhappy, but it has surely gotta do with the recent Italian football scandal involving Juventus. He'll be a good buy for ManYoo, who is clearly lacking a leader on the field and this will add abit of steel in the middle of the park.

No comments: