Friday, September 08, 2006

The Quote That Will Make You Go 'RIGHT....'

Ashley Cole says he's joined Chelsea to win trophies.

The England left-back, 25, who quit Arsenal for the Blues on deadline day last week, said: "I've always been a winner and, hopefully, I can play for years and years under this management and win things.

"I'd rather win the Premiership but winning the Champions League would be a great achievement and, hopefully, one day I'll pick it up."

Cole went to Stamford Bridge with France defender William Gallas going to the Emirates, along with �5million cash.

Cole added: "Hopefully I can prove to Chelsea I am here for good reasons. It has been a long time coming and I am glad to be here.

"I definitely have something to prove, coming from a rival club. But I can definitely say I am here for the good reasons - to win things.

"I chose Chelsea because of what they have done in the past few seasons.

"They have shown with the players they have brought in that they are a very ambitious club."

Cole played in the Three Lions' win in Macedonia this week. He added: "I've a fight on my hands with Wayne Bridge at left-back but, hopefully, I can play alongside JT, like at England."


Drogballs: 1....2........3..... RIGHTTTTTTT. Okay I shall not comment further.


No comments: