So, our usually nice, controversial-less and sarcasm-less newspaper suddenly becomes so critical of him too. Joining in the fun maybe? But funny nevertheless. Even my dad had a little banter with me about him today. He obviously has become a major talking point and a common topic to most people now. What a wonderful player, let's hope he doesn't cry again during the 3rd/4th place play-offs. Or the newspaper, tabloids and my blog will have a field day yet again.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD CUP TOY STORE!
Other Stocks Includes:
- Cristiano Ronaldo Punching Bag - CURRENTLY SOLD OUT IN ENGLAND. Found in many people's home including a certain person named Wayne. Do not 'play' with it for too long, because psychologist claimed that too much of punching will cause mental disorder.
- David Beckham's Pregnancy Test Kit - After vomitting during the game against Ecuador, many people suspects he's pregnant. Why not use this?
- Ronaldo's Weighing Scale - No matter what you put on it, Ronaldo or Cronaldo, it still shows the same weight and not fat at all. IGNORANCE IS BLISS!
- Frank Lampard's Dart Board - No matter how pro you are, no matter how hard you try, the dart just wouldn't hit the bulls eye. No idea why though. You would need to ask Fat Frank himself.
- Wayne Rooney's Anti-Temper Incense Stick - One sniff of this and all your anger would be gone. Rumour has it that Rooney's daily consumption of this stick is around 247.
- Togo Cash Register - Money come, money come, MONEY COME!
- Raymond Domenech's Eyebrow Trimmer - Should be useful, selling fast!