Wednesday, July 12, 2006

MY WEIRD MSN CONVO WITH....

I guess I'll take a break from football and write about some stuff in life. Hope you people don't mind..

-Y-
i guess sometimes life jus goes down down down!
bt it will be rainbow soon alrite

-me-
ive been hoping for that
for
maybe 2-3 yrs
like an idiot waiting for bus in the middle of a desert u know

-Y-
hahaha
dats funny!

-me-
ya but of course its not funny if ure the one waiting
the one laughing is the bus uncle

-Y-
so who's the bus uncle?

-me-
it's bus auntie for me, bus uncle for you. HAHA.


Ya anyway it makes no sense. It's so random that I actually found it funny, even though..I'm not really in the mood to laugh... Anyway thanks so much, you know who you are! Thanks for standing by me when I'm down and out... much appreciated...

With LOTS of love,
Drogballs

No comments: