Monday, July 10, 2006

SORRY FOR THE TECHNICAL GLITCH!

Alright so the aftermath of the World Cup finals was my blog was flooded with people everywhere and due to the bandwidth limit, the banner went kaboom! and disappeared. I got that fixed now and it's up and running again.

Anyway thanks for all your support and comments throughout this wonderful month of June. This World Cup has been great and I enjoyed every bit of it. Watching, talking and blogging. Took lots of time out to do it nicely and I'm quite happy with what I've done!

I supposed the World Cup season's ending and the readerships gonna go down anyway, but I'll continue blogging and bringing you lot the latest stuff and other interesting stories. Ah, nothing's gonna stop me from blogging now I guess. I'm in love!



I'm not gay...HAHA

With lots of love,
DROGBALLS

No comments: